It’s not easy owning a small business. Not only do business owners have to manage an endless to-do list, but they also have to face unexpected obstacles along the way. During uncertain times, it’s reassuring to be reminded of the fundamentals of entrepreneurship and of the business principles that can help guide you to the light at the end of the tunnel.
That’s why we sat down with world-renowned entrepreneur Daymond John and compiled his best business insights for you. In this eBook, you’ll learn about:
• The importance of taking inventory on a regular basis
• How to reposition your business value and diversify your portfolio
• The value of customer complaints, continuous learning, and failing small
• Why you need to place a high value on staying connected
• How two small businesses achieved success So sit back, take five, and enjoy the best of what this business heavyweight has to offer.